Baked Cinnamon and Coconut Oats

/ 1 comment
I absolutely love my breakfast so when my mornings are totally free, I like to take my sweet time to cook up something delicious. Today oats were for me and oh my lord were these the best bowl of oats I have ever had. It was creamy and sweet and hit just the right places.


It might not look super appetising but they were so bloody good!

I topped the oats with sliced bananas and walnuts! Mmmmmmmmm!

Baked Cinnamon and Coconut Oats

Serves 1

1/3 cup of Uncle Toby's 3 grain Honey Oats
1/3 cup of coconut milk
1 tsp of cinnamon (you can adjust according to taste)
1/2 a banana, sliced
1 walnut crushed

Preheat oven to 200C fan forced.

Combine oats, coconut milk and cinnamon in a bowl and pour into an oven proof dish.

Bake the oats for about 10 mins or until its set.

Top with banana and walnut and bake for a further 5 mins.

Ready to serve!


Delicious, simple, what more could you ask for! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.